information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
kill that perpetrator!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:44 PM
alright today's pretty boring actually.
woke up at 6:30am cos i set my alarm to ring at that time.
but my school starts at 9am just that i wanna follow my dad in the morning.
end up, felt damn tired so i decided to go myself.
so i slept all the way till 7:40am before waking up.
rushed down to shower and dashed outta house at 8:05am.
and thankfully, the bus came immediately when i was crossing the road.
so the bus ride was pretty long cos there was this dumb jam at lornie road.
to make things worse, i forgot to bring my ipod out with me.
so yeah, the bus ride was damn boring and stupid.
didn't have much humans to watch and look at too.
reached the school's bus stop and about 8:50am and walked like a bullet.
along the way, met su; the brain of my class.
we chat awhile and i asked if she knew how to do the stuffs for the quiz later.
of course her answer was yes and then she asked me if i knew how to do it.
well for sure my answer would be no cos i really know nuts about all my modules.
so we headed to class and everyone arrived already. urgh!
the quiz began and it was pretty easy in the end. phew.
went to sim for lunch before slacking at block 51 while waiting for our next lesson.
so school ended and i stayed back with my friends to try revise.
after that, headed to ubi to accompany wai xiong for his car practical.
went home after that and now i'm here updating my blog. HAHA!
in fact, i'm waiting for honey to call me now to chat.
its already 10:55pm and i'm hoping to sleep at 11:30pm today.
don't wanna suffer from those lack-of-sleep moments anymore.
the feeling sucks okay.
felt like i'm a walking zombie trying to figure out what's the plan with my dead mind.
actually i think i enjoy sleeping very much.
if nobody or nothing were to disturb me, i think i can sleep for at least 15 hours.
oh well the weekend is coming soon and its probably shopping time.
i know the economy is bad now and its time to tighten our pockets but,
just feel like pampering myself a little lately.
hmm, and i think i'm gonna get a new perfume this weekend.
probably gonna check it out with honey and let her decide.
well she's my girl and my everything so whatever she decides, i'll accept it.
thats why i listen to her in everything i do. HAHA! right honey?
alright shall end her already.
thanks for reading. :)