information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
new blogskin.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:30 PM
alright, today's damn boring.
after my drum lesson, i was left rotting at home the whole day.
wanted to go get that oakley bag at tampines mall but wasn't able to.
so i stayed at home facing my laptop all day.
thus i decided to change my blogskin that took me ages to complete.
yeah i'm quite dumb with such program stuffs.
those codes and whatever shit always leave me confused and lost.
still, i managed to finally complete the new blogskin.
anyway, drum lesson was alright today.
teacher was late cos he had to settle his performance things.
had mee siam for a late breakfast, early lunch.
after that i had nothing all the way till dinner.
oh and i got to drink a huge cup of freshly squeezed tomato juice!
and my quiz tomorrow is scaring the shit outta me.
cos i know nuts about tomorrow's topic.
i don't even know how to start doing that "mirror and pattern" shit.
its some kinda program drawing where we've to draw stupid shapes.
oh well, shall just try to practise later and hope for the best. HAHA!
and, the ulcer in my mouth is still there.
loves to poke it with my tongue whenever i'm bored.
but the ulcer would give a sting that hurts like hell everytime i do it.
been thinking if i should just rinse it with salt water.
alright i'm not sick and i don't enjoy being in pain but i just wanna cure it.
hmmm, today is so boring that i seem to have nothing to update.
other than the fact that honey was mad at me in the evening.
cos i was angry with some shit and told honey something,
"promises are meant to be broken".
that set our conversation in flames and ended it abruptly.
geez i didn't see that coming and ended up feeling guilty for it.
its like i shouldn't have said that to upset honey.
guess i'm always making mistakes even after several lessons. sigh.
okay i shall end here cos there's really nothing to update anymore.
thanks for reading! :D