information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
you call it madness, but i call it love.
Monday, November 10, 2008 6:00 PM
just finished practising my drums.
cos i've lessons tomorrow morning and i'm tired of getting scolded.
yes scolded for not practising enough.
anyway, headed straight home after school.
felt kinda groggy and was on the verge of vomitting at times.
so i quickly took a bus home and the ride was shit.
its damn freaking long and the driver seems to have problem braking.
what'd i mean? he kept stepping the brakes so damn hard.
seemed like i was in for a roller-coaster ride for sure.
so glad to reach home without puking in the bus.
rest awhile on the couch before heading to singaporepools to collect my winnings.
yeah won some money from chelsea's win yesterday. HAHA!
oh and cos i was reprimanded by someone this morning,
i shall clarify some issue first before being misunderstood as arrogant.
firstly, braun buffel ain't no cheap wallet that's for sure
it cost about $100 for one so that's not cheap alright.
what i meant by cheap one is due to the comparison of 2 items.
well when we compare 2 items' value, definitely 1 would be cheaper.
thus, comparing braun buffel with the other wallets i'm considering,
it is therefore deemed as a cheaper alternative.
still with due respect to braun buffel, its a wallet of good quality.
so yeah, i hope i managed to clarify the actually meaning of my statement.
next, i think i should go on a shopping spree soon.
yes i'm tempted to grab a few polo-shirts from lacoste and ralph lauren.
been wanting to do so but have put away the idea cos of budget constraint.
but i just got about 20 reef shirts last month. sigh.
i don't know why but i just feel like going shopping lately.
hmm, i feel damn lousy now.
i think my life hasn't been nice to me.
i'm going down to eat so as to numb my sorrows and misery.
food makes me feel good. mwahahaha!
thanks for reading. :)