information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
back home.
Sunday, December 28, 2008 3:53 AM
finally back home after being overseas for 15 days.
bet my phone bill is gonna blow this time.
well didn't get to buy much stuffs in my opinion.
walked alot and travelled to so many places till i almost died.
i'm serious cos i was the one that carries the luggages all the time.
my dad always gives me the heaviest one to carry!
and the worst part was when we're living at our relative's place.
its like we're living at the 7th floor and there ain't no lift you know.
thus i gotto carry the luggages all the way up! urgh!
anyway, the holiday was fun and i enjoyed myself yo.
not forgetting the moments when honey keeps flooding my inbox.
and i couldn't msg her much cos its freaking expensive.
school's starting and i'm damn curious about my common test results.
wonder if i'll really do as well as i wish or not.
hmm, haven't seen honey for ages and i really miss her very much.
hope to see her soon.
she's really damn nice and good to me.
think i'll stop here cos its late already.
honey, i love you. umm muacks!