information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
no mood for anything.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:27 PM
sigh. just realise that i've been relaxing too much.
i mean i haven't been paying attention in class since school reopen.
guess its the holidays that killed my drive for studies. LOLS!
hopefully i'll starting picking myself up or i'm so dead.
hmmm and i've calculated that i'll be going to china in 6-7 weeks time. HAHA!
yeah and then i'll be free from studies!
but before that i gotto work hard for my upcoming exams.
anyway, didn't do much today.
had drum lessons in the morning,
then slacked around at home watching the televison with joel.
after that my dad came to fetch me to somewhere.
settled some stuffs before we went back home to fetch the others.
headed to toa payoh central afterwards for groceries and dinner.
ate at sakae sushi and i definitely had my fill. :D
went to ntuc later to get our stuffs for the reunion dinner this sunday.
yeah its for my dad's side one.
as for my mom's side, i'm just gonna go there to eat. HAHA!
cos i don't live with my mom and the reunion dinner's held at my grandma's place.
still waiting for honey to decide on whether she's joining or not.
hopefully she'll join but she seems reluctant. sigh.
my mom and grandma have been wanting to meet honey.
but she seems un-interested in meeting her future mother-in-law and all.
alright that was pretty random but still,
its a fact that i really love honey alot and would love to marry her.
guess i'll wait patiently till the time is right then we'll get married. HAHAHA!
its getting from random to absurd now.
i'm even talking about when to get married now. GOSH!
well i know honey's definitely gonna laugh at me now.
wait, talking about marriage, i think for me, 28 would be good?
no i think i should have a successful career first before i settle down.
alright thanks for reading.
the last part was pretty random and absurd.
still, hope you enjoyed and had some laughs.
cheers!