information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
finally gave up hope on the iphone.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:42 PM
yes i've decided to give up on waiting for the iphone.
afterall im only attracted to it cos it looks damn beautiful.
but the functions are pure shit.
so yeah, i've decided to get the samsung m8800 pixon after playing my friend's one.
the touchscreen is easier to use compared to omnia.
just that im preparing for my exams now so i don't have time to go get it.
shall probably wait till the weekend of maybe next weekend when my exams are over.
don't really feel that stressed this semester as i've only 2 modules tested.
as compared to last semester when i've 5 modules, this is manage-able.
so today was pretty funny, woke up late at about 9:30am.
cos i was supposed to wake up earlier and make my way to my friend's place.
the journey to my friend's place was damn long and i nearly died along the way.
however, i've found out a shorter way thats so much faster.
so yeah, i'll take the shorter bus-ride tomorow. :D
oh and don't know whats wrong with me but i've been wanting to spend money lately.
have a shopping/wish list that goes on and on day-by-day.
- oakley ap backpack 3.0 bag
- samsung pixon m8800 mobile phone
these 2 are the ones that im seriously considering at the moment.
well the mobile phone is most like confirmed that i'll be getting it.
but the oakley backpack, im not too sure cos i just bought a agnes b sling bag.
then the gucci leather sling bag that i just bought but haven't used,
i also don't know what to do man.
thinking of selling away the gucci leather sling bag since its still brand new.
but the agnes b sling bag i think its damn nice so i won't sell it for sure.
alright i shall end here cos i gotto hurry go shower and then revise awhile.
after that i'll chat with my darling chan before going to bed. hehehe.
thanks for reading.
cheers!