information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
finally took the jump.
Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:18 PM
yes i've finally changed my cellphone.
been wanting and waiting for an iphone but starhub or m1 just don't sell it.
so yeah i changed to another phone which i equally love.
its the samsung m8800 pixon.
quite a good phone with pretty sensitive touchscreen for me to sms.
kinda like it and its simple enough for a technology idiot like me. HAHA!
anyway, im having my exams this week and after thursday im free.
thinking of going on a short holiday to hong kong or thailand. LOLS.
maybe for a week or so also not bad.
or maybe i can go cambodia or vietnam alone to relax.
hmm, actually been wanting to go saigon, vietnam.
think its damn nice and interesting like cambodia, thailand and myanmar.
oh and i'm planning to go myanmar when i finish my poly.
wanna go visit my friend's place and let them bring me around. LOLS!
have told my dad and he's alright with me travelling without my family.
anyway this holiday is gonna be weird as i won't be working. sigh.
yeah can't get a job at the computer fair and i haven't got the time to find any.
so shall really consider going on a short holiday.
but before i think of enjoying, i gotto first study hard for my exams.
first paper this tuesday and the next and last paper is on thursday.
thank goodness i've a understanding honey who knows im busy studying.
thus she doesn't blames me for not spending enough time with her. hehe.
okay i shall end here and start revising again.
feel so guilty for spending so much time on the laptop.
thanks for reading, cheers!