information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
beautiful sleep.
Saturday, March 07, 2009 2:23 PM
been having this severe mood swing lately.
everything seems to be getting on my nerves.
yeah and i really can't control my anger anymore.
wanna go on a retail therapy but there isn't anything for me to get.
nearly bought the black ipod classic 120gb yesterday at wheellock.
but decided to wait for the upcoming it fair first to see what's gonna be offered.
furthermore, there ain't no hurry getting it so soon.
so honey and i met yesterday.
we walked around town after having an early lunch at bk.
weather was madness cos the blazing sun kept shinning throughout the day.
felt like i was melting whenever we're out of the shopping centres.
actually wanted to shop for clothes but there weren't anything i fancy.
then we walked and walked around before both our legs were really sore and tired.
rested awhile before heading to toa payoh for a meal at ichiban sushi.
yeah i had this sudden craving for sashimi while walking.
so we train-ed down to toa payoh and honey ate alot of kajiki and salmon sashimi!
after we're done, walked around at the popular bookstore before going back to my place.
took a bus to my place and we slacked while waiting for my sisters to get ready.
played some facebook games with honey before sending her home.
after sending honey, headed to my cell group's bbq party.
actually its a gathering to see off my cousin who is going for his national service.
yeah we played till pretty late and left about 11:45pm.
on my way home at bukit timah road, saw this white nissan gtr beside me.
its really damn beautiful and i'd love to get my hands on one. HAHA!
then when i was on my way home near saint andrew school, saw another one!
yeah and this time its a black nissan gtr and it stopped beside me at the traffic light.
my elder sister saw the driver and he's a old man around 50 plus she said.
i was like, "woah! that old man is fierce."
when the light turn green, he immediately dashed off.
tried to chase after him but i couldn't honestly.
his ride is really way too fast for me to catch man; 3 car length away from me.
anyway how'd i even get to catch him?
that car is way faster than mine you know.
really wish to have a chance to drive that monster one day.
alright i know honey is gonna scold me for driving this way but still,
don't worry im driving a car and not a motorbike; its safe. HAHA!
okay shall end here.
thanks for reading, cheers!