information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
fill me with ya love.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:30 PM
just came back home.
went out with honey as usual.
met at toa payoh and i went singaporepools before we left for marina square.
walked around and window shopped as there's nothing that interest me.
headed to suntec city and walked awhile before honey got hungry.
watched honey eat ban mian cos i didn't have appetite and there wasn't anything nice to eat.
after that we continued window shopping till we got bored and decided to watch movie.
headed to plaza singapura to watch "slumdog millionaire".
the show was awesome, no regrets!
after the show we walked around plaza singapura as usual.
went to the quiksilver store at the basement and i got 5 shirts. LOLS!
wanted to add colors to my wardrobe since almost all my shirts are black.
so after that, we left and headed to boon keng for dinner.
had sweet and sour pork and bean sprouts with salted fish at boon tong kee.
ended up we ordered too much and after the meal, we both felt uncomfortable.
so full were we till honey can't move after that.
took a train to serangoon and after leaving the station, i vomitted.
yes, i was damn bloated till i couldn't take it anymore and just puked.
after that, we walked to the bus interchange and i went to their toilet to clean my mouth.
at there, honey puked too cos she couldn't take it anymore.
yes we both are bloated after the meal at boon tong kee.
and while waiting for honey's bus, i ran to the toilet again to vomit.
this time i felt better after vomitting but not totally well.
cos my stomach still felt a little uneasy.
ended up, honey went back herself cos she wanted me to go home early to rest.
so now im here on my bed resting but i'll go shower soon. HAHA!
thanks for reading. :)