information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
get well baby.
Monday, March 09, 2009 12:24 AM
honey is sick now and im so worried about her.
was soundly asleep when honey msg-ed me early this morning at around 4am.
saying she vomitted a few times and how terrible she felt.
but apparently, she's got a very lazy boy that slept till 1:45pm today.
so yeah i only saw the msg when i woke up.
then thank goodness, cherie brought her to see the doctor.
hope she'll take her medicines on time and have more rest.
even till now she's still not asleep yet. tsk tsk!
for sure i won't be meeting her tomorrow cos she needs more rest.
won't wanna let her walk around too much and stuffs. sigh.
but i've got a very stubborn girl and she's grumbling about being bored at home.
anyway i just hope she'll get well soon so we can meet up asap.
its our holiday now and it'll be damn boring if i can't meet up with her.
alright i shall end here cos i gotto go do my stuffs and then sleep.
still gotto wake up early tomorrow. :(
i need my precious sleep man. urgh!