information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
wonderful times.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:15 PM
met honey today and its like my daily routine for this holiday now. :D
woke up at 11plus nearly 12pm and its honey who woke me up.
cabbed down to honey's place and honey cooked pasta for me. :P
its damn delicious okay.
i finish it all and nearly lick the pan but honey stopped me. :(
so we left and went to the nearby swimming complex for our swimming session!
or maybe its considered playing with water as we're both lazy people. HAHA!
played water awhile before it started to rain.
we waited at the shelter for the rain to stop then finally it stopped.
but we were both too lazy to get into the water already.
end up we left to wash up and then headed to hougang mall.
walked around and then both our mouth felt itchy so we headed to cafe cartel.
honey ordered some baked rice while i ate fries. :D
after that we walked around for awhile before leaving.
thats the end of today. hehe.
will go tampines tomorrow to watch movie then maybe another shopping session?
yeah im addicted to shopping after buying 2 levis jeans yesterday. :)
but still considering if i should get that levis vintage 501 that cost $599. :X
cos i already spent quite alot on the 2 jeans that cost $299 each.
so im thinking if plus that $599 jeans then it means i'll spend over $1k on jeans.
and its like within a week? sigh!
nvm shall consider carefully then if really can't take it, i'll probably just get it. HAHA!