information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
your voice, my melody
Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:54 PM
met up with baby to watch "mall cop" at amk hub.
the show was awesome and both of us really had a good laugh.
anyway before the show honey wanted to eat bun so we went to breadtalk.
end up getting the bun but honey kept in her bag saying she'll eat later.
(even after the movie and when i send her home, i didn't see her eating the bun. :X )
so we ate at mos burger cos we didn't know where else to eat.
and i bought honey the wrong burger cos i think i heard her wrongly.
she wanted some fish rice burger but i heard ebi rice burger. :(
felt really guilty but honey was really understanding and didn't blame me at all.
so after the show, i send honey home cos i gotto meet my dad.
bus-ed to honey's place and waited for her to get changed.
cos honey was supposed to go her grandma's place.
halfway, dad called me to ask me where am i to fetch me.
and guess what, when honey came down, dad also coincidentally just arrive.
end up i ask dad to fetch honey to her grandma's place before leaving with dad.
today's time spent with honey was indeed short but i really enjoyed it.
cos honey was damn sweet to me while we were watching the movie.
didn't say it earlier on but decided to thank honey here. :)
she actually brought a long scarf and cover me for fear of me feeling cold. :P
somehow the scarf was real long and it managed to cover both of us.
and honey kept covering my arm cos she know my arms felt cold.
sometimes feel weird cos instead of me taking care of honey, its she who takes care of me.
what makes things even more weird is that im actually bigger in size than honey. HAHA!
still i really appreciate all the care that honey gives to me.
thanks alot honey.
with you, i know im well taken care of. :D