information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
fetish for jeans.
Saturday, April 25, 2009 12:14 AM
gosh im really addicted to jeans.
they are like my drugs. XD
bought another pair of levi's jeans just now at tampines mall.
was supposed to just go tampines 1 to change my shirts at uniqlo.
after that, went to levi's at tampines mall and saw this pretty nice ripped jeans.
thus, my heart went racing and i asked the lady for a piece to try on.
tried on and decided to get it immediately.
cos like haven't bought a jeans this week. :P
anyway school today was alright, just 4 hours lessons.
woke up at 9am and bummed around till 9:30am then shower.
end up leaving house at 10am when school starts at 10am! :D
luckily my dad asked me to drive today.
drove like a mad ass and reach school at 10:10am.
and i ate mixed rice for lunch that tasted like crap!
didn't finish the rice and all so i bought fruits to fill my stomach. :P
bought a pack of pear, startfruit and kiwi! * wohoooo! *
actually i should've just ate subway but the queue was madness. :(
after school i simply rushed to tampines.
and i realised that driving in singapore is really shitty.
they drive like slowpoke and still wanna hog the fast lanes! >:(
makes my blood boil only.
so i think thats probably all for today.
oh and i think honey is really damn cute!
just now when im driving, the sun was damn glaring.
thus, honey used her jacket to cover her whole head.
like some mummy from egypt. :D
seeing her like that, i really laughed my arse off you know. :P
okay i shall end here.
cos i wanna go chat with my egyptian honey.
( only honey knows why i call her venom. HAHAHA! )