information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
i want back my old hairstyle.
Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:36 PM
yes i want back my old hairstyle! :(
or should i say, i want back my hair before this haircut. * sigh!
seriously regret cutting my hair now.
should've perservered and continued to keep my hair longer.
now im only left with such a short and ugly hair.
makes me look like a idiot.
but i can't blame the hairstylist cos its my fault for wanting to cut my hair.
knowing thats a hairdressing school, i can't have high expectation.
so its all my fault that my hair is so damn ugly now.
anyway woke up feeling good cos i finally got to sleep 8 hours. :D
after that headed to honey's place for breakfast/lunch.
waited for honey to get ready till i fell asleep on the sofa.
she took damn long i tell you.
so i woke up at about 2:15pm seeing honey watching tv.
she didn't wanna wake me up so she watched some "paris hilton show".
that show is freaking lame, about paris hilton's search for a bff! :X
damn shocked that honey actually watches this kinda bimbo show.
so we went amk hub for subway cos honey got hungry.
i only accompany her there while she munched on that sandwich.
left for city hall after that and the rest, is what mentioned above.
cut my beloved hair and end up feeling damn sad for the rest of the day.
really wish i could turn back time and not cut my hair. :'(
went to the singapore flyer after that and it was damn far from funan it mall.
the flyer was alright but we were damn unlucky i tell you.
sat in the same cabin with a bunch of nepalese people.
and they were really noisy!
the cabin was damn packed too.
should've gone during those office hours and off-peak period. *Urgh!
so we headed home after that cos i wanna rush home.
yeah for my favourite show, mai xiao fen! :D
that girl really reminds me of honey and i think she's quite cute.
but honey thinks otherwise and says that girl looks like a china girl. :X
okay i shall end here cos im starting to get moody about my hair again. :(
why like that?!
why'd i even cut my precious hair?
hope this will be a good lesson to me so i won't cut my hair anymore!
thanks for reading, cheers!