information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
s o r r y
Saturday, April 25, 2009 11:40 PM
yeah im real sorry to my dear honey.
didn't mean to always get her upset and angry.
can't believe she used the sign " __ " cos she never did before.
means she's really very angry with me.
sigh but why like that?
all my fault i guess.
should have been more sensitive to her feelings.
maybe i over-estimated her faith in our relationship.
anyway woke up late today like finally. :P
been lacking my precious sleep since school started.
so i stayed at home the whole day till bout 7pm.
went to parkway parade with dad and younger sister.
dad went to isetan and bought lots of cooking pots.
not like he cooks all the time but he always buys kitchen utensils.
and he also bought a huge luggage from samsonite.
think he wants to run away from home soon. * HAHAHA! *
so while he was busy buying things, i wandered around the mall.
not alone but with my younger sister of course.
went to levi's and check for any nice jeans available.
fancy this jeans that i think looks really nice.
(okay actually all levi's jeans looks damn nice to me. HAHA!)
was contemplating if i should get it but didn't get in the end.
think i'll get it next week cos i just bought 1 yesterday at tampines levi's.
and i just went to the uniqlo's website.
saw lotsa nice shirt that really looks so nice okay.
but i don't remember seeing them in-store. :(
shall just slowly wait for them to arrive i guess.
anyway im gonna save money on my tops.
which means getting uniqlo tops are good cos they're damn cheap.
thus i can spend my money on levi's jeans already. * Wohooooo! *
okay think i'll be playing mahjong with my dad, sister and aunty.
hopefully i can win some money for the levi's jeans im aiming.
p.s/ the jeans cost $169.90 so yeah, hope to slaughter them later.
and im thinking if i should get that levi's belt that cost $85.90. :P
alright i can't stand it anymore.
i shall go tampines mall and get the levi's jeans tomorrow morning.
then maybe can pop by uniqlo and check out for any nice tops.
gosh! i think im a really a shopping slut. :X
always thinking of buying things.
but luckily im only crazy about levi's jeans. :D
thanks for reading, cheers!
im really damn sorry for everything.its all my fault that im so insensitive towards your feelings.its damn obvious that you're not happy in this relationship.guess im slowly losing my ability to cheer you up when you're sad.or maybe im also starting to fail as a boyfriend by not making you happy all the time.sorry for being sucha screwed up guy for you.really didn't mean to disappoint you.if there's anything i need to say, it'd be sorry. <3