information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
wishlist increasing, money decreasing. :(
Saturday, April 04, 2009 11:35 PM
damn! all of a sudden i got so many things i wanna get.
like a new laptop, that vans kicks, a few levis jeans and some plain color tees.
been wanting to change my laptop to a macbook.
dad also agreed and have asked me to go check it out but like quite lazy.
and im unsure how serious is dad on getting me a macbook. :X
anyway woke up damn late today at about 3:30pm. HAHA!
then left home at 4pm to meet snow, aye myat and win le at causeway point.
took a train there and it was a freakin' long journey for sure.
went to eat at ajisen ramen and i was really bloated.
couldn't finish my noodle and the side dish.
after meal, we walked around the mall.
went to look at clothes and then got ourselves bubble teas. :D
head to the "pasar malam" outside the mall and it was damn stuffy inside.
bid farewell and all of us left at around 9pm.
the train ride home was shit okay.
sat beside this indian lady who has this bloody stinky perfume.
nearly died halfway through the journey.
wonder if there's any problem with her nose for picking such a screwed up smell.
bought 12 buns at some bread store in toa payoh before heading home.
watching soccer now but also chatting with honey via msn. :)
hmm, i do multi-task well but honey thinks otherwise.
oh and honey have changed her cellphone on friday.
but someone is still moody.
unlike me, i can't get my levi's jeans and i haven't got much stuffs lately.
shall end here and stop talking about the levi's jeans.
else i'll get "elmo" again and honey will be frustrated with me. :(
thanks for reading, cheers!

the picture of honey that caught my attention. :)