information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
digging those vintage jeans.
Monday, May 11, 2009 9:44 PM
another boring day today.
woke up and head to school early.
cos i wanted to study for the test and have breakfast in school.
the test was alright, i know how to do it.
but the bloody lecturer scolded me for nothing today. __
i just look at the test paper and he scolded me saying,
"i was a principal engineer before coming np,
i don't listen to anybody except the director."
im like, oh fuck you bitch, what'd i even say to you?
all i did was look at the paper.
if you ain't happy about it you can just tell me not to look.
when'd i order your or tell you to do stuffs? * Geez! *
so i ate at makan place with my friends after lesson.
then i slowly drove to honey's school.
but along the way honey called to say her school ended which is 4pm.
end up make me rush cos she was supposed to end at 5pm please.
can't believe tp lecturer's are so damn relax. :D
thus i rushed down to tp.
went to tampines mall and tampines 1 with dora and honey.
walked about and went to uniqlo.
damn sad cos they didn't have any new plain colored tees.
after awhile, we left the place.
so we went to hougang mall for dessert! :)
while driving, those 2 girls fell asleep.
but both of them insist they just shut their eyes and weren't sleeping.
so we ate at hougang mall and dora left earlier.
honey went to get her dinner at long john silver aftermath.
when she's done, i just sent her home.
oh and i get to change one of the jeans that i bought yesterday!
cos i apparently bought the wrong size.
called the manager and thank goodness he lets me change it. :D
so now i don't have to stress myself to sell the jeans at loss. * HURRAY! *
plus i get to have 4 jeans again!
shall see when im free for the next few days then i'll go change it.
this friday maybe can cos i might have cell at bugis at night.
so going cityhall before cell would make sense. :P
okay i gotto go shower now.
thanks for reading, cheers! ;)