information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
no more jeans for the time being.
Sunday, May 10, 2009 7:44 PM
hope honey will stop me from getting jeans for the time being.
cos today i just got a few pairs of vintage jeans from levi's at city hall.
yeah i was supposed to get about 1 or 2 pair but i ended up getting, 4 pairs.
the total bill, i'd better not say cos its definitely beyond one's imagination.
thus i've decided to stop getting jeans for the time being.
as i've gotten alot of jeans lately.
and i really mean alot like say about 10 pairs or more this month?
plus some cost from $299 to $599 each.
so yeah i've decided to stop for awhile.
anyway gonna wear my new jeans to school tomorrow. :D
having test during my first lesson.
and the test ain't that easy okay.
heard from my lecturer that its a killer paper. :(
that's why i didn't go out after church cos i gotto do my revision.
okay and i think i gotto meet honey asap cos i really miss her so badly.
could've met her today but we didn't.
cos i had to rush home for revision so honey didn't wanna trouble me.
what a understanding girl i have yeah?
and honey said her family are going some part in malaysia during june.
she said her parents allowed her to bring her friends.
but honestly, its definitely female friends yeah?
i can't possibly go for sure. :(
was thinking of bringing honey to hong kong during out 2 weeks break.
or maybe somewhere like thailand or taiwan.
but her parents doesn't allow her to travel without them.
cos dad wanted to bring honey with us to hong kong last year.
and the previous year to australia, my dad wanted to bring her too. :(
nvm, shall just wait patiently and hopefully someday honey can go with me. :D
alright its time for dinner then im off to do my revision. :)
thanks for reading, cheers!