information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
S501XX raw LVC 1944 denim. :D
Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:20 PM
alright today's the first time in my life to wear a raw denim.
despite owning so many jeans and swearing by them,
i never bought a raw denim cos i disliked the feel of it; too hard.
but last week i was convinced by the levi's manager and bought a raw denim.
man they are actually pretty nice to wear.
have decided to thrash this pair of LVC 1944s raw denim.
hopefully i can get them all raggard and torn after awhile. :X
so anyway, i drove to school today.
was almost late for class but thank goodness i wasn't.
picked up kelvin and shan shan along the way to class as i saw them walking.
lunch as usual was at makan place.
ate "ban mian" today cos i wanted something easy on my stomach.
then after that we had lesson and stuffs.
class ended at 2pm instead of 3pm as usual.
so i head to temasek poly and looked for honey.
went city hall aftermath.
parked my car at funan it mall cos i had to get a game for joel.
walked to the raffles link's levi's and got honey a pair of levi's. :D
been wanting to get her a few pairs of levi's so this shall mark the start. :)
think honey looks damn hot in the levi's jeans okay.
slowly she'll realise what's the difference between levi's and normal jeans.
then she'll definitely swear by levi's like me. XD
so after that we went to look at kate spade for awhile before leaving.
traffic jam back home but thank goodness for that ambulance. :P
well honey knows the reason behind the above statement yeah? * HAHA! *
anyway im gonna go shower soon and then chat with honey!
thanks for reading, cheers!