information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
soon i will continue my secret activity. :)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 12:23 PM
alright i've stopped learning it for almost 5 months.
think i'll continue learning it soon.
i'll set my target as this thursday evening. * DEAL! *
i can't drag it anymore.
i have to get that thing asap!
hopefully before the membership expires. :X
anyway my lesson starts at 3pm today.
but apparently, i woke up at about 9 plus and couldn't get back to sleep.
so the whole morning im left lazing around on my bed.
damn boring and i better start revising for my class test tomorrow.
don't wanna screw up the paper.
have so many modules to study this semester.
just praying damn hard that i'll pass all my modules and do well. :)
oh and i met up with my mom yesterday to celebrate my sister's birthday.
ate at pariss internation buffet at marina square.
sister's boyfriend also went so its just the 4 of us. :P
the food was alright, had fresh oyster, sashimi and many more. :D
i whacked on the sashimi but dare not eat too much oyster.
somehow felt that i'll have a bad tummyache if i eat too much oyster.
ended up eating about 8 oysters before eating the other stuffs.
still, i went to the toilet for so many times since last night. :(
even till this morning, the situation was the same.
i crapped like nobody's business please. * URGH! *
okay i don't know what to update anymore.
thanks for reading, cheers!