information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
subway rocks!
Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:36 PM
way to go subway!
im really into subway's veggie delite man.
everytime thinking about it and wanting to munch on it. :P
love the olives, onions, green pepper, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and chilli.
geez, just the thought of it already makes me drool.
i just dig those vegetables okay.
give me any kinda vegetables and i'll have it all immediately! :D
even bitter gourd or any other stuffs. :)
okay cos of this update, im going school early tomorrow for veggie delite. * Hehe *
and i'll be driving tomorrow.
think i'll drop by the levi's at tampines to check out for jeans to buy.
as for my customization one, its still inside the pail of tea.
but i think i'll still get the other one cos really can't take it anymore.
i must get a jeans soon or i'll be so negative.
oh and i can drop by uniqlo to check out for shirts. * Wohooo! *
yeah im indeed a shopaholic that's for sure.
but my case is different, i only shop like crazy for levi's jeans.
other stuffs, i hardly buy. :X
as for today, school and all was as usual.
met up with honey at hougang mall in the evening.
ate gelare's chocolate chip waffles with cookies and cream ice cream!
after that went to popular to get some pens.
i wanted to get this uni pencil but its outta stock!
it must be good else it wouldn't have sold out. :D
shall wait for its stock to arrive then grab it.
okay i think i shall end here.
cos i wanna go hunt for food now.
damn hungry. :(
thanks for reading, cheers!