information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
WWJD
Sunday, May 10, 2009 1:04 AM
went to junction 8 just now.
walked around and went to get dad's cd which he ordered.
also bought a bible and some stuffs. :D
today was pretty boring cos i stayed at home the whole day.
then only till 7ish then i brought my family to junction 8.
we ate subway and as usual i ate my veggie delite. :)
after that we walked around and i went to levi's to check out for jeans.
didn't get any jeans cos there weren't any new stocks.
left and headed home after that.
okay just read some stuffs about jeans.
realised that i shouldn't have gotten so many pairs of jeans. :(
in fact i should just get a raw or plain jeans then thrash it.
but luckily i got 1 pair of plain dark blue levi's 501 made-in-usa. :D
so im gonna start thrashing this pair from today onwards.
ain't gonna wash it at all and shall wear this pair everyday.
shall never wash it for at least 2 years and then see how it looks first. ;)
thats how you create a vintage jeans.
cos all vintage jeans are dirty.
we just gotto live with it. HAHA!
okay i think im done updating.
shall go chat with honey or she'll get upset with me again.
thanks for reading, cheers!