information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
carpark fees are daylight robbery.
Monday, June 29, 2009 10:19 PM
paid $7+ for the carpark fees at funan it mall just now.
plus those damn erp gantries, got robbed a total of about $12.
now i finally understand what dad say by it ain't easy maintaining a car. :X
so school today was freakin' good, 12pm to 1:30pm only.
got back 2 results, 65/100 and another 82/100.
not that bad actually but my main worry is my esd module. :(
will be getting it back on wednesday i think.
so went funan in a hope of finally collecting my laptop.
sent it for servicing on 6th june and not back till now. :@
loads of shit happened and i can only get it tomorrow.
but my schedules are damn packed and i'm not sure if i can make it.
oh and i upgraded my ram and the internal hard disk drive.
robbed me of $200 please. :(
i really feel damn broke and with the money spending so fast,
wonder how am i suppose to survive without dad. :P
and, i just checked with my friends.
our attachments starts from 14th september. :X
still praying hard that i'll be able to go.
ain't gonna mention much until its confirmed.
else some big mouths might go around laughing and gossiping.
okay i gotto go shower and maybe do a little revision.
kinda worried about tomorrow's paper. :(
hopefully its all about common sense and that it will be easy.
thanks for reading, cheers!