information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
bloody damn day!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:47 PM
seriously its a waste of time.
4 hours wasted doing nothing at plaza singapura.
could've done my research for my project at home.
instead i wasted that 4 hours walking around plaza singapura like a fool.
wanted to check out quiksilver but its gone.
after what had happened, im starting to hate plaza singapura now.
totally nothing to see/walk/buy please.
whatever happens next is nothing worth mention.
except the part when im super pissed and drove like a madass.
didn't know what was going through my mind either.
all i know is my blood was boiling like melted metal; really hot!
anyway school is gonna be damn tiring tomorrow.
lesson all the way till 5pm then got some group discussion at 6pm.
okay i shall end here.
wanna go grab a bite then shower before watching the television.
aftermath i shall go sleep and relax my mind.