information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
family shopping day!
Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:40 PM
woke up kinda early today.
went to town with my entire family for shopping.
its been quite awhile since we go shopping together on sunday morning.
cos usually we're either asleep or lazing around.
we ate at "ding tai feng" and the food was delicious.
except the portion is really pathetic.
a freaking $10 fried rice but the size of a medium coleslaw from kfc.
but the "chilli crab xiao long bao" is superbbbbbbbb!
each basket have got 4 and we ordered 3 basket.
freaking nice i tell you.
craving for it now. :(
think i'll have it with honey soon at tampines mall.
luckily my napfa is tomorrow.
so after tomorrow, i can eat more stuffs and not watch my diet. :P
so anyway dad bought this freaking huge iron thingy for the house.
geez the price is crazy i tell you.
after that went to isetan and i bought a shoe and sandals from dr martens.
the shoes are bloody comfy to the max!
while the sandals, they really look awesome. XD
walked awhile more before heading to church.
fetched honey and inside church, she ignored me.
yeah and i don't even know the reason behind it.
all i know is, she ignored meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
damn sad right? sigh.
after that i patiently and carefully cut for honey her broken nail.
then wash it before putting a plaster for her.
seeing how painful she felt, my heart really ached alot. sighhhh!
hopefully she won't be so careless next time.
gotto take care of her even more so that this won't happen again.
okay i better sleep now.
cos i got my napfa test tomorrow!!
praying damn hard that i will pass.
already planned that if i pass tomorrow, i will have a nice meal for myself. :D
goodnight and cheers! :)