information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
keep my heart.
Monday, July 27, 2009 12:16 AM
woke up damn early today cos i was supposed to meet honey early.
end up she woke up late!
went to fetch her and we head to tampines.
honey was damn grumpy today. :(
walked around and had our meal at ding tai feng.
geez! their chilli crab xiao long bao is the sex!
its fabulous and damn tempting.
aftermath, we walked around.
didn't get anything cos there was nothing nice.
left and head to church.
my stupid honey manage to take a picture of me sleeping in church today.
damn embarrassing i tell you.
plus i got a huge pimple on my right cheek.
and that damn pimple was caught in the picture! :(
damn that bowl of laksa with cockles.
end up having 4 pimples after eating it.
freaking shit!
and damn school!
planned to skip school tomorrow since i only got a 2 hours lesson.
but end up, lecturer email me saying he wants to discuss something with me.
so i have to go school tomorrow.
really what the flying flowerpot man!!!!
and im damn stressed now cos exams are drawing near.
i've got 3 papers for this exam.
1 paper each day from 26th to 28th august!
so it means i can't really enjoy myself for my little brother's birthday.
and i suddenly feel lost all of a sudden.
cos i just realise i got nothing that i wanna buy now. :O
thats really damn scary as i usually have something in mind to work for.
now, like nothing in my mind.
i don't have any bags, jeans or whatever that im eyeing on.
how?!! damn scared my life would turn out meaningless. :(
okay i gotto go shower now.
thanks for reading. cheers!