information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:54 PM
so damn sleepy today.
school was damn short cos the last lesson's lecturer is damn relax.
3 hours lesson but the lecturer didn't even bother about us.
its like he came in, sat awhile then went outta the class already.
didn't even teach anything for goodness sake.
head to bukit timah plaza with my friends for lunch.
we had korean food and i ate some rice thing called "bibimbap".
yeah like what the heck is that name, sounds like "bibi, bark!". :D
aftermath, played pool awhile before going back school.
weather was insane and we perspired like crazy.
went to cineleisure to catch "harry potter and the half-blood prince".
man it was damn boring i tell you.
fell asleep 3 times during the show and the show is 154 minutes!
its like 2 hours and 34 minutes of boring show. :(
rushed home after that to fetch my sister to settle some stuffs.
okay this saturday is gonna be interesting.
cos apart from going to do my car stuffs,
i'll accompany my dad to meet his friend to collect a toy for me. :)
his friend is doing some remote control car business so he wanna give me one!
so nice of him right?
but i still don't know what kinda remote control car isit. :X
urgh i wanna go shopping man!
but i can't seem to find shirts that can fit me well. :(
and i really think the iphone is damn cool but its also pointless to get it.
cos i'm going ns next year and i just got my current phone a few months ago.
okay tomorrow school ends at 5pm.
then i got cell group at 8:30pm man! ahhhhhhhhh~!!!!
alright i shall end here cos i gotto wash up and all before calling honey. XD