information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
beautiful memories
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:43 PM
life is just getting tougher each day.
tomorrow is my project presentation.
hopefully everything will go smoothly. :D
and exams are like 2 weeks away!!!!!
dead meat cos i really know nothing about it!
gosh i really don't know what to do already man.
shall start revision next week.
will pray damn hard that i can understand everything soon.
and i just realised i got nothing that i want right now. :(
feels so lost and unmotivated.
used to aim for a bottega veneta wallet.
then after that i wanted a car.
after getting both already, like there is nothing i want anymore.
sigh. maybe a new ray ban thick-framed glasses? :D
i don't understand why others got so many things that they wanna buy.
like my little mealworm, she got so many things that she wants.
got jacket, jeans and all.
so many till i lost count of the wishlist already.
alright since i got nothing that i want,
i will try my best to buy all the things that my mealworm wishes for.