information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
my beloved is back!
Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:52 PM
yes my beloved car is finally back after being away for 13 days.
the past 13 days was living hell; damn hard to get by.
kept thinking of her everyday especially when i see other subaru cars.
so anyway life is starting to get tough.
after im done with my project yesterday,
i got alot of exams and quiz coming up soon.
tomorrow got 1 open book quiz then on monday got 1 exam.
aftermath, its last 3 exams on 26th, 27th and 28th august.
then i'm done with school and shall go enjoy with honey. :P
anyway tomorrow will be having lesson till 6pm man.
damn shitty please.
aftermath i gotto go for my brother's chalet.
this saturday is his birthday meaning i won't have time to study.
sigh, shall try to find time and study then.
else really good game. :(
okay i think i better go shower then study.