information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
running outta time
Friday, August 21, 2009 11:54 PM
geez been taking it too easy for the past few days.
thus feeling kinda stressed now as im still far from finishing my revision.
i got 3 papers and i haven't even finish revising for any.
will probably burn midnight oil tonight and hope for my brain to open up.
yeah open up and understand whatever that's laid infront of me.
else im as good as grilled meat for the papers.
anyway woke up late today, around 11am.
then texted honey and soon rushed over to her place.
studied with her till about 5pm before leaving to meet my friend.
first time, i had the luxury to drive slowly.
took a good and relaxing 30 minutes drive to bukit panjang.
was supposed to study hard till 10pm.
but ended up, wasted almost 1 hour worth of time,
either eating or chit chatting.
but still, i managed to clear 1 chapter and half.
left with another 2 and half more and im done.
will try to clear it by tomorrow and start on my other 2 modules.
okay i shall end here.
gonna go rest awhile before i start revision again. :D
studying rocks! wohoooo~!