information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
sweet tingling feeling; true love is bliss!
Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:07 PM
woke up rather late today.
around 10am then hurry showered and left home.
went to hougang mall first to get breakfast for me and honey.
bought subway and 2 boxes of spicy drumlets from kfc.
and those spicy drumlets are indeed delicious but also damn spicy.
drank a few cups of water cos it was really spicy.
so we started studying after eating.
then studied all the way till 5plus.
okay maybe not all the way cos in between we kept playing laptop. :D
when i was about to leave, it started to rain.
probably cos heaven wants me to spend more time with mealworm?
or maybe heaven was hinting me to stay a little longer?
so that i can get to meet clarice?
sigh should have stayed a little longer or at least till the rain stops.
alright those are pure joking okay.
but really damn glad i choose to leave while it was raining.
who cares if i missed the chance to meet clarice or not?
what matters was that i got to feel mealworm's true love for me.
imagine this, she fetched me all the way to my car.
shelter me from the heavy rain with the umbrella.
plus i saw that her shoulders was drenched.
and not forgetting those pool of waters all over the place which she had to step.
she could've stayed at her place and enjoy watching the television.
but she didn't.
that touched my heart.
making me can't help but sat still in the car and watch her slowly walk away.
just felt so fortunate to have her.
such a caring a wondering girlfriend. :D
will surely miss her while im away in australia.
but no worries, when im back, i'll spend my long holiday with her.
furthermore, from next friday onwards till the day i fly off,
i'll spend all my free time with her.
will bring her go on shopping spree and have more movie marathon. :)
in the meantime, i gotto work hard for my 3 papers.
i love my mealworm chan. :P