information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
you and your lies again.
Saturday, August 08, 2009 10:55 PM
just came back from my exercise; cycling.
haven't cycled for more than a month due to my busy schedules.
from school work to my other personal problems to settle.
so finally after having chuck my bike aside for so long,
i got to cycle it again and it felt damn good to perspire.
wanted to cycle to bukit panjang but,
i would have to cycle pass lornie road and there's a cemetery there.
don't laugh, i cycle alone and its damn scary.
i once cycled around seng kang and there is this damn quiet and spooky place.
its somewhere near the swimming complex.
and mind you, i usually cycle from 11pm all the way to about 2am.
so yeah imagine how spooky when there aren't even a single soul.
well today is an exception that i went cycling so early.
the reason is damn simple, i wanted to see honey.
thought by reaching there early, i'd stand a chance to meet her.
even if it means for a short while or just to catch a glimpse of her but no,
she couldn't come down and all i saw was her dark image from afar.
miss her so badly deep down inside me.
though we last met on tuesday, im already missing her real madly.
so anyway my exams are approaching pretty fast.
its the 8th today and my papers starts from the 26th.
which is like 18 days away from now.
and the best part, i haven't start my revision.
cos i don't know where to start and even if i start, i know zilch.
alright i shall start revision on tuesday.
impossible to start on monday cos its a public holiday. HAHA!
okay i wanna go watch dvds now. :D