information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
bidding farewell is just so difficult.
Sunday, September 13, 2009 3:50 PM
left s'pore with a heavy heart.
went to boon tong kee for dinner before going to the airport.
didn't have much appetite.
ate only a few slices of chicken and about 2 spoon of rice.
left the restaurant aftermath to slowly walk to the car with honey.
cried while walking to the car.
just felt so helpless then and tears began rolling down even when i tried to hold back.
honey began to cry too and she scolded me. :(
she said i was an idiot cos seeing me cry made her wanna cry even more.
so we sat at the back of my car and my dad drove the car.
both of us kept crying along the way.
so reached the airport and my luggage was damn heavy.
thank goodness i wasn't charged for anything.
tried to cheer myself up by distracting myself but i couldn't.
anyway alot of people came down to send me off.
really damn touched and thankful to them.
at the departure gate was terrible.
honey, joel and i cried the most.
i kept hugging honey then go around thanking people before hugging honey again.
yeah just didn't wanna let her go.
kept saying i regret taking this decision to go australia.
else i would be in s'pore enjoying life with honey already. :(
and when im through the departure gate,
i immediately called honey.
just wanted to hear her voice as much as i could.
i talked to her while buying my perfumes and even while walking to the gate.
so glad i managed to talk to her all the way till im seated in the plane.
wanted to talk longer but we're ordered to switch off our phones.
meaning, i talked to honey till the plane was about to take off! :D
just love this little girl of mine so deeply, madly and definitely truly! :*