information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
farewell singapore.
Friday, September 11, 2009 12:17 AM
few hours more and i'll be leaving singapore.
heading to adelaide, australia.
feeling kinda weird cos though im excited about living abroad.
but i know i'll surely miss my girl.
she's like a part of me ever since she stepped into my life.
so its definitely not gonna be easy for me.
also praying damn hard that she'll remain faithful while im away.
and that when im back, she's still gonna be my girl. sigh.
just suddenly regret taking the offer to go for this internship.
now i realise how much honey mean to me. :(
i will surely miss her very badly.
hopefully the 5 months will end real soon.
and then i can be back with honey.
alright i wanna go concentrate in chatting with her.
have to hear more of her voice.
and tomorrow, im gonna seriously treasure her companionship.
i'll hug her closely and appreciate her being around me.
for tomorrow im gonna stop teasing and fooling around.
but instead be more serious and appreciative of her.
thank you honey for being so sweet and wonderful.