information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
good day mate!
Saturday, September 19, 2009 3:34 PM
suddenly woke up at 6 plus this morning.
then went back to sleep and woke up at 10 plus.
didn't go to sleep after that.
switch on my laptop and went to watch old singapore drama.
damn funny actually.
cos in the show, the erp is paid using coupon and not cashcard!
thats like damn long ago seriously. :D
so i watched the show all the way till around 2 plus before honey came online.
this sweet little girl apparently went to compass point just so she can chat with me.
see how sweet she is to me.
im really very touched. :)
so anyway her router is still down.
but her dad is trying to fix it soon.
hopefully by tonight it'll be done and all. Hehe!
so today i just lock myself at home the whole day.
only went out for about 20minutes to do some grocery.
then back home in my room. :)
most likely the same for tomorrow too.
sigh, feel so lonely over here but i've no choice.
but nevermind, only 142 days left.
then i'll be back home for chinese new year already!
in the meantime i gotto watch my diet here.
don't wanna go home as a fatso.
i have to lose weight. :)
oh and i gotto write this stupid weekly report every week.
first one is due this monday i think.
damn shitty seriously.
and i got my results already!
best results i've gotten so far.
but isn't what i expected.
so yeah, felt kinda disappointed by it. :(
now i just gotto work hard for my attachment.
and hopefully can bring up my gpa. :)
God bless me and thank God for everything.
Thanks for reading, cheers!