information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
having you is such a bliss.
Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:35 PM
love gives you strength.
being in a foreign country with no family and friends ain't easy.
and at times you'll get home sick and start crying.
then slowly you'll get weak and feeling all lousy.
but thank goodness i got honey with me.
she gives me the strength to sustain and be strong.
without her i'd probably crumble long ago.
anyway like what i've guessed, honey hardly sms me nowadays.
especially today when she's out shopping with her friends!
i waited the whole day and check my cellphone damn frequently.
but nah she didn't text me. :(
and yeah i replied honey today cos she said she hate me!
i was damn shocked and scared you know.
never dream that honey would actually say she hate me. sigh!
but she replied saying she didn't mean it.
how true, i don't know. :X
and indeed time flies.
so fast the 2nd week is gonna be over.
tomorrow will be friday and then this saturday im meeting an aunt in the city.
might be staying over at her place but not sure yet.
worried i might trouble her family by staying over. :(
and my sister just told me, my dad gave a church aunt $3k to send me.
gosh i already told my dad i've enough money to spend.
and that he just have to pay my credit cards so that i can pay my groceries.
oh well anyway extra money isn't that bad afterall. haha!
as october draws nearer, i start to feel even more guilty.
cos i won't be able to celebrate honey's 18th birthday with her.
and i won't be able to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary with her in january.
sigh, really feel damn guilty. :(
but no worries cos i've got the rest of our lives to celebrate all these occasions with her!
plus i cooked tom yum instant noodles today. :P
been eating lots of pre-cooked food but no soupy stuffs.
thus now gonna enjoy something soupy and hot. :)
never appreciate instant noodles so much like now.
alright i shall end here. :(
feeling damn sad cos i haven't received honey's sms. sobs!