information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
i love you, chrystle chan
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:31 AM
haven't updated for a long time.
been spending all my free time with my mealworm only.
cos i'm leaving singapore this friday.
and will be away for 5 months.
so yeah, wanna spend more time with honey before leaving.
woke up late today.
reach honey's place at 10am.
slacked awhile before clarice came back. XD
chat with clarice all the way till we leave the house.
so damn happy about it please!
and clarice will also be around tomorrow.
means i can chat with her again! :P
aftermath, we went to vivocity.
watched "i love you, beth cooper".
gosh the show is really hilarious.
and beth cooper sure looks hot and pretty. :)
plus the stuffs that they do in the show, totally kick ass.
walked around after that and i got a new berms. :D
and mealworm got herself this top from mango.
left vivocity with a shock cos the carpark fee was $9.10!
fucking blood sucker!
fetched mealworm home before i head for dinner with church friends.
dinner was cool and we chatted about so many stuffs.
talked about silly stuffs that i used to do in the past too. :X
like climbing trees and then jumping into canal to catch fish.
then its home sweet home. :)
alright i gotto end here.
still have to wake up early tomorrow to pack my stuffs.
then off to mealworm's crib. :P