information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
learning to be independent.
Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:53 PM
living alone in oversea ain't easy at all.
im talking about the kind where you really know nobody in that place.
like my situation now.
all you have is yourself and you gotto fend for yourself.
your meals and everything are settled on your own.
and lots more stuffs.
plus you'll realise how important internet connection is.
as its probably the only means for you to contact back home.
now im left with 144 days here in Adelaide, Australia.
hoping for it to pass real soon.
can't wait to get back and spend more time with honey.
but on the other hand, im quite scared cos then i've got my fitness test.
praying damn hard that i'll pass the fitness test or i've to enter army earlier.
meaning i won't be able to spend more time with honey. :(
really through this trip i realise how important honey means to me.
its like i can act like i don't care but deep within me,
she matters and mean the world to me alright.
over here i don't get to feel her in my arms, really made me feel terrible.
think i'll probably won't be able to sleep on 7th february.
cos knowing i'll reach singapore on the 8th february,
i'll be too excited to sleep. :D
oh well, its still quite far to think about those stuffs. :(
sigh, God let time fly real fast please. :(
don't know what to update already.
shall just go concentrate on chatting with honey. :)