information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
life in australia is so not cool.
Monday, September 14, 2009 6:32 PM
people who thinks life in australia is damn cool or whatever,
think twice alright.
really, after just 3 days in adelaide im already regretting.
reason being everything here is expensive and that internet access sucks!
it keeps losing connection all of a sudden.
but luckily its stable now.
just that i can't use msn and skype for i don't know what reason honestly.
oh and my lips are cracking like real badly.
bought a lip balm but ain't sure if its gonna work or help.
and im so lucky to get my new glasses with transition lenses.
cos the sun over here is a killer.
real hot sun that shines damn brightly.
so anyway first day in school today,
everything is pretty relax still.
but i know the hard work are gonna come real soon.
just did all the paperwork and filling up of my documents.
then i left early to rush to the bank and open an account.
aftermath went grocery and back to my room.
and i still gotto read this book thats important.
its related to my research so yeah, i've no choice but to read it.
and its like pretty thick and i gotto finish it by this week i think?
geez thought i'd be doing work and stuffs but now i gotto do reading?!
think i'll probably doze off along the way.
but nah i gotto still try my best to finish reading it else, dead meat dude.
alright i gotto go chat with honey now.
and i might be going to the city this weekend or something.
looking to do some shopping and all. :D
mwahahaha!
i really miss honey so badly.but i know i can't go back home till 5 months later.means i can only keep contact with her via the internet.praying hard that God would bless me with good internet access.hopefully, i can use skype and msn soon. :(