information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
cracked lips
Friday, October 09, 2009 9:30 PM
damn the freaking dry weather here in adelaide.
my lips are cracking and my skin is so bloody dry.
don't know how to describe it but its starting to turn white-ish.
and im starting to get sick of shopping here.
i thought shopping in singapore was bad enough.
but after i came here, i beg to differ yo!
cos over here there's only 1 damn street for shopping.
nowhere else already.
tomorrow i'll be going to the central market to get my wasabi peas.
aftermath i really got no idea what to do and where to go.
cos seriously, there's really nowhere!
unlike singapore where i'll drive and find places to go.
even if it means going to secluded areas for meals and all.
everything's just so convenient back home.
oh and i finally bought the nudie jeans for honey and my sister.
but ain't sure if cherie wanna get one too or not.
if she does then i'll just go grab a pair for her tomorrow. :P
else i'll probably just wander about the city for awhile before going home.
oh and i saw quiksilver shop today at the other end of rundell street!
might wanna go check it out tomorrow. :D
alright im gonna go chat with my little girl already. :)