information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
fruits and vegetables!
Monday, October 12, 2009 6:30 PM
good day mate!
been eating lotsa vegetables and fruits over here in australia.
cos meat ain't easy to cook.
thus i've been eating pre-cooked food where the microwave is my best buddy.
then ocassionally i'll cook instant noodles with lots of vegetables.
well the vegetables can't be kept for long so i gotto put more and hurry finish it.
but fruits are really dirt cheap over here!
bought 5 boxes of blueberries yesterday for AUD$3.98 each box.
then ate 1 box for lunch today and after school i went to get another 3 boxes!
and freakin' hell, yesterday was AUD$3.98 then today its AUD$2.98!
drop $1 means i could've saved $5 if i bought it all today!
anyway i also bought 1kg of pizzas and wanted to have some for dinner today.
however the celery in my fridge looked like crap.
think its about to rot and stink so i had to leave the pizza for tomorrow. :(
and today i didn't get to chat with honey on skype cos she's out with her friends.
but i called her and talked to her for 5 minutes.
aftermath i hung up cos she's out at orchard busy shopping.
so i've been watching movies online. :P
will go watch "moonlight resonance" now before sleeping at 10pm. :D
thanks for reading, cheers mate! ;)