information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
missing that old and dark room.
Saturday, October 17, 2009 6:33 PM
i just finish moving to my new apartment.
the room is smaller but brighter.
however, because of how the furnitures are arranged, i've got more space here.
but suddenly, i've this unpleasant feeling.
realised that im missing my previous apartment.
cos i live alone inside that 3 room apartment meaning i can just use everything myself.
i don't have to worry about the timing to shower in the morning.
and i can talk at ease when skype-ing with honey.
sigh, i really wish i could've remained in that apartment. :(
anyway today's a damn stupid day.
initial plan was that i'll move to the new apartment in the morning.
but the damn agent didn't have the keys and all.
end up, we started moving in at 6 plus with the master key.
we'll only get our keys on monday.
now both snow and i only got 1 key and she's keeping it.
so tomorrow i probably can't go out cos i don't have a key yet.
sigh, don't know if im able to sleep tonight. :(
cos i somehow have already gotten used to sleeping in my previous room. sobs!
means now i gotto slowly adapt to this new place again. sigh!
alright i really don't know what to update.
suddenly i just wish i can hurry get back to singapore.
can't imagine how i'll feel if im going back to singapore tomorrow.
think i'll probably be too excited till i can't sleep at all. :D
i wanna hurry back and drive around singapore with honey.
not forgetting i wanna hug honey tightly and spend lots of time with her! :)
every night i'll look at her picture and then admire for a long time.
keep looking at her picture till i fall asleep. :X
sigh, indeed i should've listend to honey and choose local attachement.
anyway its all done and over, just gotto grit my teeth and be strong. :D
cheers mate!