information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
my heart is calling out for you
Sunday, October 04, 2009 2:11 PM
no matter what i do, it ain't gonna stop me from missing chrystle chan.
i just keeps missing her all day long.
feels so terrible without her by my side.
honey and cherie ask me to help them get their jeans and they're damn excited.
worried if the shop doesn't carry the designs or model that they want then how?
confirm im gonna get scorned by them. :(
sigh i've 17 weeks left in australia and aftermath im back.
really wish time will fly cos i can't wait to hold honey tightly.
anyway shopping here isn't that fun cos there aren't much shops.
plus without honey to help me decide, where got nice?!
ask the sales assistant is a waste of time.
they'll probably tell you everything looks nice on you just to coax you to buy.
anyway im staying over at wendy's place again cos they've got some plans tomorrow.
not sure if we're going to the zoo, hahndorf or victor habour.
though victor habour seems like the most tempting one. :P
oh well i shall just leave it up to them. :)
not nice for me to choose and decide isn't it? :X
sigh i don't know what to update now.
its like without honey in my life, everything seems so boring.
but, i have to admit, yesterday's skyp session with honey was AWESOME! :D