information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
my poor little girl
Sunday, October 11, 2009 5:39 PM
seeing honey all moody and upset really makes me feel terrible.
i actually wanna tell her off for not heading my advice but,
gave up the thought cos i can't bear to make her get any more negative.
she's been complaining and refusing to let me see her via the
webcam.
plus she keeps
sms-
ing me really negative stuffs.
however
i've looked at her new hairstyle and i thought it looked quite good.
just cos that stupid
cherie chan says its ugly doesn't mean its really bad isn't it?
at the end of the day, what matters most is whether i like it or not right?
not like honey wanna attract another guy. (unless that was her initial intention)
i wanna assure honey that even if she shave her hair bald,
i'll still be more than willing to hold her hand and go out!
cos deep within me, i feel so bloody lucky to have her!
she's really a super great girl and
im holding onto her tight. :D
ain't gonna let anyone else snatch her away from me.
XDanyway i went to the city again today.
but this time its because i had to help my sister's boyfriend change the jeans.
bought for him a size smaller and thus, i had to go to the city for the 3rd time this week.
really have to thank that babe, Eve for helping me out in changing the jeans.
cos actually
im not allowed to change the jeans as its discounted already.
still, this beautiful babe helped me twice when i had to change jeans yesterday and today.
wanted to treat her to a meal and thank her for the help.
alright, better not say further else my missus will probably
strangle me to death.
so anyway i also got the pre-paid line already. :D
and the first person i called was honey!
but she was busy enjoying SUBWAY at compasspoint.
oh and i got myself lots of fruits today!
bought 5 boxes of blueberries and 1.5kg of red apples. :)
gonna eat a box of blueberries and a avocado after i finish my dinner.
(well im eating my dinner and updating now cos honey will nag me to update if i haven't.)
sigh, really miss driving around singapore.
cos over here i walk all the time.
damn tiring and troublesome when i gotto travel around. :(
anyway i'll end here cos i need to continue skype-ing with honey. :P