information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
she's just too good for me.
Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:19 PM
she's just so wonderful and good that im never gonna be good enough for her.
no matter how much i try, im just not good enough.
im so sorry about it honey. :(
i know you deserve someone better.
alright its not that i wanna start all these shit.
ain't gonna elaborate on the issue but yeah,
its a fact that this wonderful little girl deserves a much better guy than me.
so anyway, i haven't got the chance to update my blog cos i've been so busy lately.
reason cos i gotto prepare my own meals.
yeah all 3 meals a day are prepared by me and i gotto wash the dishes and stuffs.
not forgetting i've to tidy my room, clear the rubbish bin and all.
nobody does this for me and the stupid accomodation is bull shit.
they said there will be cleaners to clean the living room and kitchen every week.
but guess what, i've been here for 3 weeks and nobody comes to clean!
don't tell me its during the weekend cos i once stayed whole day in my room.
plus the damn exit cleaning that we pay, they don't even freakin' clean!
they just collect the money and keep in their pocket!
oh and i've started watching "moonlight resonance" yesterday.
and i managed to finish 5 episode yesterday before sleeping! :D
damn nice and touching show.
love that girl called yuet the most in this show.
so what if she's deemed a "quota" and all. :P
she's pretty and sweet looking. :)
will try to finish another 5 episode today.
hoping i can finish the entire show by this week. XD
aftermath i'll go look for other dramas to watch.
okay im outside the IT-guy's office now.
waiting for him to come back but he's still having his lunch i guess.
yikes they take ages to have their lunch!
its almost an hour already dude!
and i might be going to the city tomorrow and saturday for shopping.
still haven't get my belt and i wanna shop for more stuffs. :D
alright i shall end here.